Part-time Software Sales consultant
As a Sales Executive with Bizminds you will generate leads and effectively build profitable client relationships worldwide. This role will involve:
- Identifying markets and opportunities and acts upon these opportunities
- Being knowledgeable about the market and current software systems
- Understand our capabilities and clearly explain the services and products that we offer
- Being able to lead and steer conversations so that as many service opportunities are uncovered as possible
- Book introductory appointments for Business Development Managers to meet customers to understand their needs in more detail
- React promptly to inbound leads
- Pro-actively call to make follow-up appointments where required
- Update CRM system with all leads, contacts, conversations and tasks.
Skills & Experience
- A track record in business development, preferably in the Software Sales or IT Recruitment sectors
- Good communicating and influencing skills
- Good sales skills
- Good judgement and decision making
- Results driven
- Flexible can-do attitude with a willingness and ability to adapt within the role.
- The ability to think and act independently; with customers and within the business. Good written, numerical and presentation skills
First and foremost, we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working whilst understanding our clients core values; we innovate, we collaborate, we're agile, we act with entrepreneurial spirit and we're supportive of and close to our customers.
So if you:
Are a self-starter who requires the minimum amount of supervision, can self manage, has a persuasive manner and who thrives on a challenge.
We may just be the right fit for each other! Does this sound like you? If you're up for this new challenge, we would love to hear from you!