Would you like to make a difference working for an organisation dedicated to supporting and improving the lives of people with a learning disability in Devon?
Hft is a national charity that’s been supporting people with learning disabilities since 1962. We put the people we support at the centre of everything we do and use our experience to work in partnership with them to provide personalised services to more than 2,500 people.
Position: Service Administrator
Location: Heathfield, Newton Abbot - Devon
Hours: Full-time, 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £19,954 to £21,087 per annum (dependent on probation & qualification)
Closing date: Monday 8 April 2019
Interviews date: Tuesday 16 April 2019
About the role:
Providing a positive and timely administration service which meets organisational time-frames and ensures compliance and positively promotes the smooth administration of the service.
Your skills and experience will enable you to deliver a full range of effective and efficient administration support to include; financial administration and monitoring budgets, payroll and employee documentation and checks, producing reports and presentations and monitoring, reporting on KPI’s.
You'll need to be a team player bringing a positive approach to every aspect of your work, with excellent communication skills and the ability to embrace the principles of diversity and inclusion.
To be successful in this role, knowledge and attributes to include:
- GCSE Mathematics and English, at grade C or above (or equivalent)
- excellent time management, planning, administration and organisational skills
- strong IT knowledge, including experience of using Microsoft office suite (able to produce reports/presentations)
- an NVQ Level 4 in Business Administration or equivalent (or the commitment to achieve this)
- excellent management and leadership skills
- a full, current UK/EU driving licence and have use of a car for work purposes
You also need to be available to travel for training as and when required.
Join us and help change lives!
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE
You may have experience of the following: Service Administrator, Business Support, Administration Assistant, Administrator, Admin Assistant, Office Administrator, Service, Office Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Service Support Officer, Charity, Charities, Not for Profit, NFP, Third Sector, etc.