Customer Service Officer
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
Business Unit: Customer Banking
Location: Livingston Centre (next to the main bus station and shopping centres)
Basic Salary: £17,000 - £21,502 DOE
Contract Type: Full time, Permanent
An exciting opportunity exists within our Branch right now!!
Are you passionate about providing great customer service and helping customers whilst being rewarded with a competitive salary and fantastic benefits?
We're looking for self-motivated enthusiastic individuals, who are ready to make a real difference to our successful and expanding team. In return, we'll train, encourage and reward you, helping you every step of the way to make memorable customer experiences.
If you love the challenge of helping customers with over the counter transactions and providing excellent customer experience you’ll love being a Customer Service Officer. You’ll promote our excellent products and services and refer customers to our sales team and financial planners.
As a Customer Service Officer, you’ll help our customers by listening to them and finding out what their needs and priorities are. On top of that you’ll help with a number of branch activities and generally support your team with the customer always coming first. To your customers you are the face of Clydesdale bank and it’s the exceptional customer experience that you’ll deliver that makes the difference in a highly competitive marketplace. We’ll make sure you get the correct training and support to allow you to be the best that you can be.
The Customer Service role is all about…
- Getting the basics right by accurately handling cash and dealing with customer requests
- Working as part of a large and diverse team in a modern and comfortable environment where everyone works together to make a difference in our local community.
- Be personally accountable, as we're a regulated organisation we need you to work within the appropriate policies and procedures to keep our customers and business safe.
- Being flexible in your approach, in a fast changing business environment
- Listening to and understanding our customers to ensure we can respond effectively to their needs.
We would like you to have…
- Excellent communication and listening skills, and general ability to impress with your professional manner and actions.
- A flexible working approach to suit customer needs and business demands.
- Face to face or telephone based customer service experience
- Experience of delivering to deadlines or targets
- A great attitude.
We’ll look after you with…
U Benefits is our reward package that reflects the unique culture that we have here at CYBG. It is an integral part of our commitment to you, recognising the diversity of colleagues and empowering you to make the benefit choices appropriate that are right for you.
- 25 days holiday plus, 8 public holidays AND you can buy more (pro rata)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Total Pension! Enabling you to save a regular amount towards your retirement
- Income Protection and Life Assurance
- Wellness Account is an on demand fully flexible benefit which you control. This benefit provides reimbursement towards the cost of your wellness choices
If this sounds like a role for you, then please click the link below to apply.
Points to note: If we offer you the job and you accept, you will be required to pass a credit and criminal record check, as well as providing 3 years' worth of satisfactory references.
At CYBG, inclusion is at the heart of our culture. It’s written into our values. As part of our inclusion strategy, we want to build a truly inclusive culture, where every colleague and customer feels they belong and our recruitment process reflects this approach.