This multi award winning, finance and accountancy solutions firm are seeking an Account Manager to provide specialist services to recruitment agencies and contractors. You will build relationships by proactively managing a portfolio of clients to gain referrals of self-employed. Working from stylish offices in Warrington Monday to Friday.
Based in modern offices with free parking in Warrington you will join a committed and established company who can offer long term career development. Established in 2000, the company was developed with the goal to assist freelance workers and contractors to maximise on their income taking away all the traditional complications and making life simple. 19 years later they have helped over 90,000 contractors.
As an Account Manager you will;
- Build strong relationships with your portfolio of clients to maximise on opportunities
- Manage your portfolio to ensure regular contact with all clients
- Work in partnership with a field based BDM, booking them appointments with your client portfolio of recruitment consultants
- Make your BDM partner aware of new opportunities within each recruitment agency, new consultants and new potential business leads to help expand and grow your network of contacts
- Use your sales skills to offer in additional services and products and encourage continued uptake
- Ensure compliance and high service levels at all times
To be successful as an Account Manager
- We are interested in seeing candidates with telesales experience as a sales executive, sales advisor or consultant, client relationship manager, business development executive or consultant or acc manager. We are also very keen to hear from recruitment consultants seeking to move industry.
- You must have sales experience selling financially regulated products, business to business professional solutions, contract accountancy solutions or agency recruitment services
- Proven track record working to targets with the ability to prove performance
- Excellent communication skills with ability to maximise on relationships and demonstrate growth
- Driven by achieving targets and earning commission
- Basic Salary £22,000
- OTE circa £34,000 uncapped
- Private Healthcare
- Stakeholder pension
- Free parking