Service Sales Executive - New Business
World leading pump manufacturer requires a new business focussed sales executive to sell service contracts to their current customer base and new business prospects.
- Extensive product training.
- Market leading technology
- The largest portfolio of products in the industry
- Over 50 years of experience
- Selling service contracts for pumps, associated spares and systems.
- Selling to End Users in the Food, Beverage and Packaging sectors.
- Average order can very massively but it all supports the service engineering team and usually leads to extra product sales.
- This is a new venture for the company so it’s a great opportunity to make an impact and then grow the patch outside of the 50mile radius and possibly grow a team
- 100% existing business to begin with, prospecting after 2-3- months.
- Reporting directly to the UK Sales Manager.
- You will be targeting everyone from the shop floor to senior management and procurement directors.
- This is a new business development role.
The Ideal Person:
- This is viewed as an entry level position for the company. An opportunity to get in and make a name for yourself.
- Ideally with a technical or engineering background, but would look at a strong B2B sales guy with new business achievement.
- Able to source new business.
- Not afraid of people saying no.
- Proactive, ambitious, dynamic.
- A door opener.
Consultant: Guy Marshall
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.