Outbound Team Leader
What’s the job?
To manage a team of Telesales Account Managers with the purpose to protect, retain and grow revenue though maximising sales opportunities from existing telesales customer portfolio up to the annual spend of £1,500 within the Hygiene sector through effective account management. Through motivational leadership and development to ensure the teams are delivering targets along with achieving the Key Performance Indicators linked to the agreed objectives which are in line with the Hygiene sales strategy.
What you’ll be doing.
- Drive and manage the team through the customer contact strategy plan through salesforce.com to protect and grow business from a portfolio of existing customers
- Drive team daily to achieve delivery of contractual sales targets set along with monitoring and measuring team members KPI results.
- Monitor and review team’s performance and trends against KPI’s with a view to optimise results, recognise achievement and dealing with under performers professionally.
- Plan and manage daily activities, communicate clear and concise objectives to team. Hold relevant team briefs daily.
- Operating Rhythm to include 3 coaching sessions per team member per period to develop their current skill sets to maximise their full potential.
- Accurately forecast and deliver against revenue targets
- Focus on the effectiveness, efficiency and quality of sales activity not just the quantity
- Use the CRM system to effectively manage the teams pipelines and development areas to maximise their full potential
- Hold period 1:1 with and monitor staff timekeeping and attendance together with holding BTW interviews.
- Achieve set period, quarterly and annual targets for revenue and pool growth
What kind of person are you?
The right person will be an experienced telesales leader who thrives in a fast -paced commercial environment and is relentless in their approach to winning and protecting revenue through motivational leadership. They will be capable of developing team members skill sets to fulfil their potential. They will be outgoing and self-motivated with the ability to bring positive energy and focus to their team and colleagues across the business.
What you’ll have.
- Demonstrates experience in driving a team who protects and grows named accounts to deliver against revenue targets
- Proven experience of using a CRM system, preferably SFDC
- Be able to demonstrate experience in successful telephone sales, performance management, coaching and development of sales techniques.
- Demonstrates the ability to change focus quickly to support the needs of the business.
- A successful background within a sales environment
- Good people management skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent Communicator
- A commercially savvy, analytical thinker
- Demonstrates understanding of sales methodologies
- IT savvy