Morgan Hunt are thrilled to be working alongside a very well-established Youth Charity based in Chingford, London, this role will be a permanent position and will be in the capacity of a Personal Assistant to the CEO of the organisation. This is an extremely busy role and would suit and individual who thrives in a fast paced and ever-changing environment.
In this role you will be providing professional, confidential and comprehensive executive assistance to the CEO, enhancing his effectiveness and representing him to others. You must have strong emotional intelligence, self-motivation and strong analytical skills.
Personal Assistant to the CEO
Ongoing temporary position - minimum 4 months
Chingford - East London
- Ensure that all meetings are prepared for in advance. Collecting and analysing information afterwards.
- Creating Presentations, reports to save the CEO time so that he can be successful in his position.
- Acting as the CEO's trusted counsel
- Proactively looks ahead and anticipates the work of the CEO, assisting him in the organisation of his workload to meet deadlines
- Maintains the CEO's appointments schedule by planning and organising meetings, conferences, teleconferences and travel
- Represents the CEO by attending meetings in his absence, speaking on his behalf and liaising with internal and external colleagues for him
- Reviews the CEO's email and other correspondence, replies on his behalf to routine matters and assists him by categorising others by level of importance and urgency in order that he manages his workload effectively
- Maintains a schedule of actions for the CEO by reviewing action logs and minutes of meetings, anticipating his work requirements and aiding with the work
- Maintains accurate and well organised records for the CEO to enable efficient retrieval of documents and information
- To take on any other reasonable tasks which contribute to the achievement of the job
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Experience in providing support to a CEO or board level directors would be beneficial
- Highly Resourceful with strong emotional intelligence.
- Preferably having experience in non- for-profit organisation would be advantageous
- Excellent communicational skills - both written and verbal
- Highly analytical
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role