Customer Account Administrator
If you are a self-motivated individual with a ‘can do’ attitude and previous administrative experience, we would like to hear from you. We are a fast paced logistics company offering a range of career opportunities and career progression.
- Provide an excellent standard of customer service and build customer relationships
- Manage and process deliveries and dispatches of stock in accordance with company procedures and HMRC requirements using in house systems
- Communicate with Operational and Weighbridge staff to facilitate the correct receipt and dispatch of stock
- Timely customer query and complaint resolution
- Maintain neat and organised electronic/paper files and working environment
- Provide additional support to the Customer Account Team and Weighbridge Offices as necessary
- Assist with stock taking
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Competent with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work to process
- Able to find solutions and remain calm under pressure
The ideal candidate will have customer service and administrative experience and be an organised and efficient team player. They will be friendly, helpful and approachable, even when the pressure is on, and enjoy working as a part of a team contributing to service delivery the business can be proud of.
In return as well as the usual benefits, such as company pension, annual parties etc we offer a vibrant and fulfilling place to work with the opportunity to develop skills and progress.
For further information, please call Reneé at Hales group, Norwich.
Please note, due to the large influx of applications, if you do not hear from us within 48 hours of submitting your CV it has been unsuccessful, however we may call you for other work that match your skill sets
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.