We are seeking a Business to Business Sales Executive to join a mutli-award winning insurance provider for long term career opportunity. Progression opportunities within this global company are exceptional due to massive expansion following years of industry leading success, with direct progression routes into senior sales roles. Working Monday to Friday office hours with an early Friday finish - no evenings, no weekends.
Established in 2007, this company has grown from strength to strength and now boasts over 4.4 million clients and has won over 100 awards in the last 10 years. You will be selling an award-winning insurance product to businesses as an employee benefits package, working from stunning offices based in Stockport with an onsite restaurant, vibrant culture and a rewarding environment with lots of incentive alongside a brilliant commission structure. Only 10 mins walk from the centre with excellent transport links and local free parking. Excellent training provided and support ongoing to help you achieve your career goals and develop within the organisation.
As a Sales Executive
- Calling decision makers and business owners from small to medium companies
- Selling the benefits of providing health care insurance to their employees as a staff benefits package
- Discussing all the additional rewards and benefits of the policy and brand
- Gaining a full understanding of the business taking down a detailed brief to pass to a closer
- Arranging appointment for field-based representatives
- Working to targets in a fun a fast-paced rewarding environment with the chance to earn excellent commission and incentives including free holidays, tech and other goodies.
To be successful as a Sales Executive
- We are keen to receive CVs from candidates with experience working to targets as a sales consultant, executive or adviser in a telephone-based role from a call centre or busy office environment B2B or B2C.
- Proven track record exceeding targets within your current role
- A desire to progress and stay long term in a company who can help you develop your career
- Have excellent communication skills with a clear and confident telephone manner
- Have a strong desire to earn good commission by exceeding targets
Package and Benefits for Sales Executive
- Basic Salary £17500
- On Target earning £24000 - £28000 (top performer £32000)
- 2 weeks classroom training with ongoing support and career development
- Monday to Friday office hours with 2.45pm finish on Fridays
- 25 days holiday bank holidays off
- Private health insurance
- Regular incentives including tech and holidays
- Onsite restaurant with discounted meals
- 10 mins walk from Stockport town centre
If you are currently working in a targeted position, working to targets and you want to work for a stable and growing company to help you develop your career and increase your earning potential with excellent commission, don't delay, apply now for immediate consideration.