I am excited to be recruiting for this excellent opportunity for Part Time Sales Executives to join our Multi-Award-Winning client based in the heart of Stockport. Our client is a global company with an astonishing £8 billion turnover and are taking their industry by storm, setting themselves apart from their competitors with the fantastic benefits they offer to their customers.
This opportunity only gets better as you will be joining a global organisation that has won an outstanding number of awards over the last 10 years are extremely proud to be one of the 51 'Companies to Change the World'. You will be working on a lively, motivated team, in an open plan office with a fun and unique atmosphere. You will also be treated to socials and incentives throughout the year, including BBQ's, camping weekends and holidays abroad.
This is an excellent opportunity if you are looking for part time hours to fit around School hours or other commitments. Working hours are 9:30-2:30, Mon-Fri - no weekends.
Duties for the Part Time Sales Executive:
- Making outbound B2B calls from a dailler
- Promoting Health Insurance too small to large businesses
- Booking appointments for Field Sales representatives
- Working to targets and KPI's
Skills for the Part Time the Sales Executive:
- We would love to hear from you if you have experience working within a sales / target environment, this could be in a: Sales Executive, Contact Centre Agent, Call Centre Agent, Retail Assistant, Door to Door, Customer Service with upselling experience, Appointment Booking or anything similar
- Be a positive, professional and confident communicator
- Have a desire to earn good commission by exceeding targets
The Package / Benefits
- £17500 basic salary this is pro - rata to the hours you're working - (£9.63 per hour)
- Up to £600 a month commission
- Mon - Fri - 9:30 - 2:30
- 2 weeks classroom training with ongoing support and career development
- 25 days holiday bank holidays off
- Private health insurance
- Regular incentives including apples watches and holidays
- Onsite restaurant with discounted meals
- 10 mins walk from Stockport town centre