I am currently recruiting for a part time Purchasing coordinator to join a growing company based in Cwmbran.
To be considered for this role you would require SAP experience or you must have proven experience as a purchasing coordinator.
Main Job Roles:
- To provide day to day contract management support for those contracts which are agreed to be within the remit of the post-holder.
- To liaise and communicate effectively with customer staff at all levels in order to ensure on-going understanding of issues and activities which affect the MSC
- To liaise and communicate effectively with sub-contractor staff in order to ensure an on-going understanding of issues and activities which affect the MSC
- To monitor SLA's and KPI's by sub-contractor and to develop and administer reporting systems in order to manage exceptions
- To develop and manage KPI's in relation to customer's expectations
- To ensure the timely - and accurate - provision of spend data by sub-contractors
- To prepare data reconciliation reports for presentation to customers
- To monitor spend data and advise customer and staff on potential over/under expenditure
- To prepare and contract review reports
- To liaise and communicate effectively with sales staff in order to ensure that they are continually made aware of issues and opportunities within each contract.
- To liaise and communicate effectively with administrative support staff to ensure that any back to back purchases required within the MSC are communicated and carried out effectively
- To ensure that the CRM system is updated with all contract related information
- To administer change note procedures in each contract in order to ensure that all additions and changes are handled in an effective manner
- To ensure that master files are maintained for each live contract and are updated in a timely manner when changes take place.
- To monitor tender source information and to apply for tenders as specified by management
- To assist management with the preparation and submission of tenders.
- To establish and maintain a Tender Master Log
- To place and Chase back to back purchase orders with contract customers and to administer the B2B order processes.
To be considered for this position you must have these skills below:
- Good presentation skills
- The ability to work to tight timescales
- Excellent organisation ability
- Good time management
- Able to prioritise
- Ability to work under pressure
- The ability to differentiate between urgent and important
- Good communication and written skills
You will be managed on:
- Being very accurate in all areas
- Monthly reporting of spend data for each contract within agreed period from month end
- Effective communication of data and analysis
- Development of contract management system
- Achievement of KPI's in relation to B2B purchasing
- Achievement of target submission dates in relation to tender application and submission
The company is a growing business and has a fantastic work ethic. You would receive full training and support.
This role is part time with around 20 hours a week and could be spread over the 5 days or 3 full days, but yet to be determined and this could be discussed on interview.
The salary would be between £19,500 and £22,000 a year but would be pro-rater-ed to part time hours.
If you are interested in this role and meet the criteria above, please apply below.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer