Business Development Executive
USMAART are currently recruiting for a Business Development Executive on behalf of a leading service provider in the Property industry.
The purpose of the Business Development Executive is to assist in acquiring new customers within the estate agency channel. The role will focus on generating leads requests for the sales team. You will be part of the sales team responsible for delivering exceptional sales results and customer service.
Just Move In are an innovative company within the provision of property concierge. They provide a unique and insightful service to help customers find the best deals for their utility bills, storage, and all services relating to a house move to ensure a stress free transition. The company are proud to be awarded 5 stars on Trust Pilot as well as winning multiple awards within their industry.
- Research companies and individuals online to identify new potential leads.
- Contact potential clients via telephone to establish rapport and qualify them prior to arranging a meeting/ remote demonstration with one of the sales team.
- Ensure that the required sales processes are followed, and internal systems including CRM is updated accordingly.
- Allocate arranged demonstrations to sales team.
- Quickly respond to and deal effectively with any issues.
The ideal candidate will need to be a great communicator, who is confident and personable both on the phone and in writing, intelligent, and well-organised.
You'll be the sort of person is looking to work in a demanding and fast-paced working environment with a strong teamwork culture.
- Driven, ambitious and confident individual
- Strong communication skills on the telephone and in writing
- Strong personality with the ability to inspire confidence and influence others
- Passionate about 'going the extra mile'
- A team player who works and engages others to achieve results
- Strong time-management skills
- You will need to be comfortable with using technology.
- Strong IT skills
- Ability to travel on occasion
The successful candidate will be paid a salary of up to £22,000 per annum plus bonus.