Sales Manager, Large Corporate UK
Sales Manager, Large Corporate UK
Job area: Business Development - UK Sales - Corporate Direct
Location: Field/ Home Based, UK
Reporting to: Head of Large Corporate Sales
Elavon is wholly owned by U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) and provides end-to-end payment processing solutions and services to more than 1.3 million customers in the United States, Europe, Canada, Mexico, and Puerto Rico.
As the #1 provider for airlines and a top five provider for hospitality, healthcare, retail, and public sector/education, Elavon’s innovative payment solutions are designed to solve pain points for businesses from small to enterprise-sized.
Your career is here at Elavon
Are you a keen adopter of new technologies? Do you continuously seek ways to share your excitement with your customers to help them transform their business to stay ahead in a rapidly changing World.? It’s an exciting time to be in the payments industry, and at Elavon, we know our company is only as strong as our people. We are constantly on the lookout for strong team members who can provide value and superior service to our customers and partners worldwide.
We draw strength from diversity
At Elavon, embracing diversity and fostering inclusion are business imperatives. We view everything we do through a diversity and inclusion lens to deepen our relationships with our stakeholders.
The role holder is responsible for delivering new business sales of large corporate customers in either a Hospitality or Retail market segment. The person will be responsible for using current technologies and trends to self-generate leads, and grow relationships with partners who will support the return revenue growth to Elavon.
Knowledge / Skills / Experience required
- Demonstrable experience of over-achievement in a direct sales role and business-to-business environment.
- Knowledge of the payments industry is desirable but not essential.
- Ability to keep up with technology and customer trends within the market.
- Ability to build relationships with CXO’s and engage with multiple stakeholders within the decision making cycles.
- Commercially and financially aware to create business cases to support in negotiating contracts and has ability to negotiate logically and constructively.
- An influential and highly effective communicator (verbal/non-verbal/written).
- A willingness to accept change and the ability to maintain effectiveness in a changing environment with ability to "see the bigger picture".
- A person who has the ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment.
Key Result Areas
- Sell enterprise wide Elavon portfolio of products and services
- Building partnerships that will support the growth of Elavon business in the specific verticals.
- Market trends and feedback into the business of market direction within vertical
- Adopt Elavon methodology so as to enable communication within the business
- Attend internal forum for resource request and update CRM systems in support of this this.
- Forecasting and pipeline management.
- Interface with other internal departments (e.g. C&R, deployment, Operations) as required to ensure that customer opportunities are managed quickly and effectively through the sales process
+ Competitive Commission plan (uncapped) + Commission Guarantee/ protection
+ Competitive Car allowance
+ Benefits which include:
- 1:2 Pension Contribution Scheme (Elavon is doubling the contribution) from day 1
- Private Health Insurance (BUPA)
- 4xtimes base salary Life Assurance
- Numerous additional discounts
This role has been identified as a Controlled Function ("CF") under the Central Bank of Ireland’s Fitness & Probity Regime.
Accordingly, the Company must be satisfied on reasonable grounds that the role holder complies at all times with the Fitness and Probity Standards.
Applicants agree to permit the Company (or its agents) to conduct such due diligence as it deems necessary to satisfy itself on reasonable grounds that you comply with the Fitness and Probity Standards and that you will provide the Company with all information and/or documentation relating to your qualifications, experience, employment history, financial soundness and other interests that the Company requests for that purpose.
Closing Date: 05.04.2019