We are currently looking for a Sales Manager to join the team in London. You will have previously worked within a B2B sales environment and now be looking to take your career to the next step.
The Sales Manager Role -
- The sales manager will be pro actively selling sponsorship across international events.
- You will be required to grow relationships with existing accounts as well as seeking new business
- The first 8 weeks in the role will be spent completing our Sales Development Programme, with practical training sessions running on a daily basis
We offer -
- Competitive uncapped OTE and benefits
- Ongoing training and development
- Fast track career progression
- Competitive company benefits including free eye tests, discounts at a range of local restaurants and gyms.
The Sales Manager will have -
- A minimum of 18 months B2B sales experience
- Proven results in a new business focused role