Accounts Senior / Client Manager
Trial Balance is currently working with a friendly and growing firm of Chartered Accountants to assist with the recruitment of an experienced Accounts Senior or Client Manager to take on responsibility for a portfolio of clients.
Your duties in this varied role will include:
• Preparing accounts for limited companies, sole traders and partnerships from primary records or trial balances
• Reviewing bookkeeping and VAT returns on a quarterly basis
• Management a portfolio of client accounts
• Pre-year end planning
• New client start-ups
• Setting up of PAYE schemes, VAT Registrations, CIS and Self-Assessment
• Forming new limited companies
• Company secretarial work
• HMRC VAT and self-assessment queries
• P11D preparation and submission
• Preparation of Corporation Tax Returns and submissions
This role would suit a candidate with a significant background in accountancy practice. You will have either completed or be in the final stages of the ACA or ACCA qualification, and you will have outstanding communication and presentation skills.
This is an urgent requirement so please send your CV to Rob Emsley quoting RE5564 at your earliest convenience.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.