Randstad is working with a lively, proactive and exciting Cambridge Nursery School which offers excellent facilities for its staff and children.
With rural activities incorporated into the daily curriculum and a fantastic, supportive and positive staffing team, this nursery is willing to train and further advance the right candidate. They are looking for a Level 3 qualified Nursery Practitioner/Nurse who is committed, with a passion for work, patience, an excellent memory and a calm approach.
What can we offer you?
- A competitive salary
- The opportunity to work outside in a rural setting
- On the job training
- A lovely staff atmosphere and supportive environment
Your duties and responsibilities would include:
- Helping to provide care for toddlers and babies
- Working as part of a friendly team
- Liaising with parents and other members of staff
- Following health and safety policies
You would need to have:
- An enhanced DBS (or be prepared to apply for one)
- A Level 3 NVQ in Early Years Education or Childcare
- Experience of working with this age group (0-4 year-olds)
- Enthusiasm and patience
- An excellent memory
If you would like more information on this or any similar roles, please call Mandi Cox at Randstad Education Cambridge, or email me on .
We would love to hear from you and look forward to your call!