Resident Experience Care Specialist Registered Nurse
Job Reference ID: LEE/REL/050738
Location: Chorley, Lancashire, UK
Weekly Hours: Perm
Four Seasons Health Care is enhancing its current operational structure by integrating a Resident Experience Team in the Lancashire and Cumbria regions.
Individuals with a Nursing qualification and some experience of the care sector are invited to apply to enhance our team supporting on various operational challenges. This could be working in homes with home managers and clinical teams, to fix issues to improve the standards of care, providing face to face training, or ongoing monitoring of quality of service.
The post holders will be expected to build relationships across a network of homes in a sub region, undertaking quality improvement and support visits.
The successful applicant will be expected to work flexibly travelling to homes across the Preston, Chorley, Carlisle, Nelson, Whitehaven areas to make best use of their skills and experience. Whilst being an expert in one of more areas of care delivery, you will be expected to support all areas of operations working as a team with specialist and generalist colleagues.
Our resident experience team will work collaboratively with operational staff across the region to deliver service improvement and key strategic priorities. The roles are designed to support a cultural shift to ensure engagement in change activities and will be supporting specific projects. The team will be developing our arrangements to identify problems and solutions in homes.
Other Duties Include:
- Face to Face Training for all staff administering medication. Home Managers, Nurses, Senior Nurse Care Assistant and Care Home Assistant Practitioners
- Complete Audits on the IPAD (TraCas) and paper audits as required.
- Implementation of new documents and processes.
- Support with updating Medication policies and SOPs.
- To be able to change location at any time to go support a home in need with request from manager.
What You Need:
- A nursing qualification
- Familiar with the requirements of health and social care regulators and with quality improvement processes.
- Candidates will be expected to have good competence with modern business IT, be able to develop reports, and understand performance management.
Four Seasons Health Care are offering a starting salary of £39,700 per annum and we provide a variety of competitive benefits such as: a 30 day (plus BH) holiday allowance, a company car, childcare vouchers and an employee discount scheme.
If you have a nursing qualification, the skills to succeed and are committed to the provision of quality care please click on Apply now to be considered for this Resident Experience Care Specialist role in the Lancashire and Cumbria areas