Sales Coordinator (6 Month Contract)
Kameo Recruitment is recruiting for a Sales Coordinator to join a well-established, market-leading company in South Cambridge. This position is initially for a six-month period. You will support the Area Managers and be responsible for the proactive management of the Order to Delivery process. This position requires great coordination and communication skills, organisation and excellent attention to detail. You will be working within a wider team, where they have a collaborative culture and a positive approach to their work. If you are looking for an exciting new challenge, then please continue reading for further details on this fantastic opportunity:
Duties and Responsibilities of the Sales Coordinator:
- To manage the order to delivery process including order entry, change management, invoicing and delivery to customer.
- Acting as the main communication liaison from receipt of order to delivery and finalisation of deal documentation.
- To work accurately within the Company System.
- To report on sales value and margin variances against plan.
- To work proactively with assigned Area Sales Managers to manage inventory and information required pre-order.
- To do the preliminary checks of Sales Orders for incorrect or impossible specification requests.
- To be the key liaison with suppliers and initial point for submitting purchase orders.
- To communicate with Finance providers to ensure accurate invoicing and prompt payment.
It would be an advantage if you have experience within a similar position. Our client offers fantastic benefits, along with modern offices. If you are keen to find out more, please submit your CV.
Kameo Recruitment is an independent agency, which specialises in permanent and fixed term positions within the Sales, Marketing, HR and Commercial/Office sectors. We recruit across East Anglia, but specifically focus on Cambridgeshire and the surrounds.
Our promise - To offer you an honest, reliable and friendly service.
We receive a high volume of applications and although we would like to, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all of them. If you have not heard from us within 5 days of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.