Head of Contact and Implementation teams
New role in leading wealth management operation in Central Bath. This role has arisen due to a number of internal promotions and offers an outstanding opportunity to join and continue on the journey of accelerated growth.
Core duties would include
- Managing the day to day running of the Contact Centre - delivering top class service
- Overseeing training programmes delivered to financial advisers, reviewing and redefining where required
- Managing and identifying training needs, implementing training needs
- Driving change and continual improvement
- Setting strategy for the development of the teams
- Recruiting training and inducting staff, ensuring resources and staffing are at the right, developing plans re use of technology
- Enhancing the customer experience
- Managing relationships internally and externally with key stakeholders
This is a role suiting someone who is calm under pressure, with good business acumen and great managerial skills to multi-task. This is a pivotal and high profile role for this organisation as the team manage first port of call in to the business. Other key interfaces would include external customers, the sales team, regulatory authorities, financial advisers and corporate clients, 3rd parties, operations teams, Fund managers. Reporting in to Director of Operations. Knowledge of the Wrap platform environment is advantagous. Leading a contact centre and delivering training is also key.
Hugely visible role with ample responsibility.
Benefits include a generous pension, bonus, healthcare, gym membership, discounted season ticket loan for travel.