Home Manager - Supported Living
Salary is £30-£32k depending on experience
Vantis Resourcing are currently recruiting for a Service Scheme Manager we are working on behalf of a great company that provide person-centred, specialist care for adults with Learning Disabilities, Mental Health conditions and associated challenging behaviours.
QUALIFICATIONS of Service Home Manager :
- Appropriate consideration will be given to those with a NVQ Level 5 or NVQ 4 (or working towards)
- A minimum of two years experience within the learning disability or mental health sector
- Minimum of two years senior experience within learning disabilities and supported living
Job Purpose of Service home Manager :
- To provide leadership, supervision and support to a staff team to ensure that they are conversant with their rights, duties and responsibilities in order to achieve the best outcomes for individuals within the residential service.
- To promote a caring environment which provides the individuals who use our services with a high standard of care and support.
- To ensure all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and that their rights to privacy, independence and choice are met.
- To ensure that the service is delivered in accordance with company policy, quality assurance standards, registration, external regulatory standards and contract requirements.
- To safeguard vulnerable adults and ensure their safety and well being.
- The post holder will be responsible for the effective planning and organisation of the day to day management of the registered services.
Successful candidates of the Service Home Manager post will be contacted within two weeks of application. If you haven't been contacted within this period, please assume you have been unsuccessful at this time.