Audit Senior Assistant Manager
A long standing, modern and well established accountancy practice located in Sale, near the Manchester / Stockport border are seeking an Audit Senior / Assistant Manager to join their expanding accountancy team. The role of the qualified Audit Senior / Assistant Manager will be hands on, assisting in audits, helping junior accountants and auditors and liaising with senior management to provide the full audit package.
The Audit Senior / Assistant Manager will be working in a medium sized acocuntancy practice within an open plan office, who provide the full range of accountancy services. This role will be predominantly audit, but may include preapration of accounts associated to audits.
Audit Senior / Assistant Manager Position Overview
- Preparation of statutory audits
- Field-work based at clients
- Assisting and helping train junior accountants and auditors
- Liaising with business owners
Audit Senior / Assistant Manager Position Requirements
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- 2 + years post qualified experience
- Audit experience is essential
- Experience with IRIS and cloud software is beneficial
Audit Senior / Assistant Manager Position Remuneration
- Salary between £35,000 to £45,000 dependant on experience
- 23 days holiday + 8 bank holidays + 3 days Christmas shut-down
- Excellent Life Cover package
- On-site parking
Let us help you take that next step in your accounting career!
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.