Comfort Call are looking for Care Assistants to join our team in Cheltenham providing Care to individuals in the community. We have both full-time and part-time hours available in the following areas: Cheltenham (GL50), Leckhampton (GL51), Battledown, Bishops Cleeve (GL52), Charlton Kings (GL53), Charlton Abbotts, Charlton Kings (GL54) and the surrouding areas*.
As a care worker you’ll enjoy:
• Competitive hourly rates from £9.50 - £10.50, bank holidays up to £14.25 per hour and 28 days’ annual leave (pro rata)*
• Mileage paid at 25p per mile
• A NEST Pension Scheme
• Full training and ongoing support
• The chance to increase your career opportunities with a fully-funded diploma QCF in social care*
• Exclusive discounts every day to hundreds of UK retailers, including Tesco, Marks & Spencer, Pizza Express and many others
• Refer a Friend Scheme - £250 per referal!*
Who would make an ideal care worker?
We’re looking for people with the following attributes;
• Kind, caring and compassionate
• A good listener who is patient
• A happy ‘people person’
• Willing to support with personal care, meal preparation, administering medication, social inclusion, shopping and light household duties.
To join our team and make a real difference by delivering care to the vulnerable adults in these communities, you don’t need previous experience, as full training and support will be provided.
This job involves travelling from home to home, so you must have either access to a vehicle or, depending upon your area, or the ability and willingness to use public transport (as appropriate).
The hours can be flexible as care is provided at various times of the day seven days a week.
All suitable candidates are required to undergo an enhanced level Criminal Records Check.
Comfort Call is an equal opportunities employer.
Terms and conditions apply*