Senior Financial Planner
Your new company
Your new job working as a Financial Planner will be working with a leading national IFA, with a client bank ready to inherit. They have a long, distinguished heritage with a clear strategy for growth through acquisition. An opportunity has arisen for a Financial Planner to inherit a client bank (high net worth individuals) based in central Birmingham. You will be joining a team of experienced Financial Planners who provide an award winning service, retaining and working with high net worth clients.
Your new role
- Your new job working as a Financial Planner is an all-encompassing role, where you will be required to build relationships with an existing client base and then build on the existing book bringing in new business
- There is no emphasis for you to bring clients, as there is a large client base for you to inherit however, any clients you can bring will be an advantage
- This role is an outstanding opportunity for a driven and ambitious individual, who enjoys working with high net worth clients
What you'll need to succeed
- Your previous experience working as a Financial Planner, managing relationships and a portfolio of customers, will contribute to your success in securing this role
- You will have proven previous experience in managing clients, retaining relationships and developing new business
- You will be either chartered or working towards chartership
What you'll get in return
You'll be offered a competitive salary of up to £50,000 - £65,000, plus 40% bonus and a comprehensive benefits package. You will have the backing of a global brand and be joining a firm who have a clear strategy for growth with a vast amount of professional connections.