Senior Client Manager
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Client Manager to work for this well established regional firm of chartered accountants. This is not only an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to join a progressive and reputable firm of chartered accountants, but to also be involved in the management of their prestigious office in Coventry. The role of Senior Client Manager has excellent career prospects with potential to become a Director of the future.
The firm continues to build on their enviable reputation for providing excellent advice and first class service to their clients. As well as general accountancy, audit and tax skills, the Senior Client Manager will be ACCA/ACA Qualified and will have strong practice experience with the potential to attract new clients to the practice.
This role would possibly suit and experienced Client Manager who perhaps has limited opportunity with their current firm or a qualified, ambitious Accounts Senior looking for that first step into a more senior role.
- Support the Partners in the development of the Coventry office.
- Take full responsibility for the management of a portfolio of exciting clients from the Coventry office.
- Be part of the senior team and involved in the running of the practice
- Develop client relationships
- Focus on mid-corporates and Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs), including larger complex groups
- ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Experience gained within a professional services environment
- Preferably experience of the West Midlands and Warwickshire business community
- Demonstrable working knowledge of accounting standards, industry specifics and their applications.
- Knowledge of IRIS preferred
What's on offer:
- Excellent salary package and genuine long term partnership opportunity for the suitable individual
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Richard to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/19436