Mortgage and Protection Adviser
What will I be responsible for?
Each of our Mortgage and Protection Advisers hold an essential role in being the 'face' of Just Mortgages within a successful haart branch. You’ll enjoy a role delivering high quality mortgage and protection services to your clients, whether they are looking for residential, buy-to-let, new homes or re-mortgaging advice.
To ensure our customer service continues to exceed industry standards, you will play a significant part in your client’s home-buying journey by being there at every step of the way until they receive the keys to their brand new home. You will focus on gaining the trust and business of prospective clients, from identifying your client’s needs and offering advice and products to best suit their requirements. Your role as an adviser is to ensure your client fully understands the products and services available to them, and that they receive correct and compliant financial advice.
On a daily basis, your working day will include preparation for future appointments, gathering information from colleagues and generating referrals. You will enjoy the challenge of attracting new customers and business whilst being motivated by setting yourself professional goals within a result-driven environment.
In addition, your passion for this industry will be evident in your commercial awareness, where you will be seen as the 'hub of knowledge’ - an expert in your client’s needs. We are, after all, in the business of property financial advice and ultimately in helping your clients to achieve their property dreams.
What can I expect?
This is an opportunity for a real career in real estate and finance that will give you an immense degree of satisfaction, recognition and reward. Just Mortgages' employees enjoy a great salary package. You will join a culture of opportunity, allowing you to progress your career path to achieve all of your professional and financial goals. We’ll offer a competitive salary based on your experience and our commission structure will keep your take-home pay very healthy indeed.
On your first day, you will be introduced to the "vehicle" of your success. We supply each of our Advisers with a new, unbranded BMW: fully taxed and fully insured for you to begin meeting and working with your new clients.
Did we mention that we have sent our top performers to 'once-in -a-lifetime’, all inclusive company holidays to Bangkok, New York and Abu Dhabi. Will you be on the next trip?
You, just like each of your colleagues, will start your career with a tailored training and development programme to help you achieve your goals with some of the most celebrated trainers in the industry.
What will your industry-leading package look like?
- First Year’s Expected Earnings £45-60k OTE - (top earners earning £150K per annum)
- A competitive and guaranteed basic salary
- Highly competitive, uncapped commission
- Treated fairly and respected for your efforts
- Prestigious company car along with other perks throughout the year
- Lucrative earning potential through a competitive, uncapped commission structure
- 28 days holiday including statutory
- Career Opportunities
- On-going training and development
- Incentives and rewards
- Working with the favourable "Openwork" network to provide your clients a huge panel of lenders
- Use of industry leading Mortgage software
- You will receive a sense of true job security in a long and successful career with Just Mortgages
What will I need?
This role is ideal if you have are a current Mortgage and Protection Adviser within an Estate Agency or a New Homes division. As the Mortgage and Protection Adviser at Just Mortgages, you will play a key role in developing and nurturing relationships with your clients. You will be the ideal candidate if you will have a real passion for your work and demonstrate to us how you would embed this passion within your new role. You will also be both results orientated and be able to embrace accountability and responsibility. Each member of the Just Mortgages team acts with a spirit of professionalism, humility and integrity towards each other and towards our clients.
You will enjoy a successful recruitment journey with Just Mortgages if you have gained the following within your career:
- CeMap or similar industry-recognised qualification
- Consistent track record of achieving your goals within an Estate Agency or New Homes Development
- Willingness to learn and adapt to market and developer needs
- Proven use of mortgage-specific software
- Full driving licence
- You are legally entitled to live and work in the UK in accordance to the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006. (Please Note: you will need to provide evidence of your right to work in the UK via proof of address, identity and NI prior to a formal offer of employment).
What's my next step?
We really want to hear from you - so we have made applying as easy as possible - simply have your CV ready and click on the "Apply Online" button on the top right-hand side of this page.
We aim to respond to all candidates, successful or not, within 10 working days.