Our client, a market leading retail business is seeking to appoint a proactive Financial Analyst responsible for delivering accurate analysis in order to help enable the implementation of measured overall company growth strategies.
- To provide detailed analysis of product margin and establishing actual overall contribution
- To work with colleagues in Marketing to increase market penetration and plan effective campaign ROI
- To be the operational finance lead on maximising the effectiveness of BI tools.
- Provide continuously improving margin analysis methods
- To refine reporting methods to enable clarity of data
- To present analysis of relationships between key business drivers and their interactive outcomes
- Provide and present financial and non-financial management information including KPI, s to senior management team.
- Ensure statistical integrity of any data presented
- Assist with preparing reports and observations for business meetings.
- Support the budgeting, planning and forecasting process.
- Previous experience in similar role is essential
- Strong track record in the manipulation of mass data and subsequent analysis and reporting
- SQL and SAS experience desirable but not essential
- Advanced Excel Skills essential
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement
- Excellent presentation skills at all levels
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 DOE
Hours: 37.5 hours or to meet the demands of the business