My client is a well-established and family run construction business and are looking for an Accounts Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis. Working amongst a small team, you would be responsible for weekly payroll, raising invoices and paying suppliers. Working in a beautiful barn conversion, you will be working amongst a friendly and supportive team, where you will be given all of the tools and training to be able to do your job.
Ideally you will:
• Be an excellent communicator, both verbally and written
• Be self-motivated and use your initiative
• Offer the flexibility to do a range of duties
• Have prior experience of processing payroll
• Have access to your own transport due to location of the office
• Be fully proficient with the use of MS Office, Excel in particular
In return you will:
• Have flexibility with hours
• Work within a grown-up and autonomous environment where you will be trusted to work to your own devices
• Work within a beautiful countryside setting
If you have prior experience of processing payroll and have accounts administration duties then please do not hesitate to apply as interviews will take place within the next two weeks.