Job Location: Bournemouth, Dorset
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Depending on experience
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, 8.30am - 5pm, Monday - Friday + free onsite parking
We are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant on a permanent basis for a well-established employer in the local area.
This role requires an enthusiastic individual with a can-do attitude to provide valuable support in looking after the accounts.
You will need an excellent eye for detail as the main focus of this role will be looking after the daily tasks including Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger and preparation of management accounts.
This is a really exciting opportunity to work with a leading company where you will be:
- Ensuring accurate input and allocation to the purchase & sales ledger
- Review all outstanding balances and ensure that outstanding invoices are paid to terms
- Undertaking bank reconciliations
- Preparing monthly management accounts
- Creating and providing reports to the Finance Manager
- Dealing with accounts enquires via telephone and email, directing calls as required
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with the company’s large client base
- General administration duties including filling, scanning etc.
We would like our successful candidate to possess:
- AAT, ACCA qualification or equivalent
- Previous experience of working in an Accounts / Bookkeeping role
- An enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to manage your own time effectively to achieve results
- Ability to cope with fluctuating workloads and can work well under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail and Numeracy skills
- Competent working with Microsoft Packages including Excel
In return for your hard work the company offer: An excellent starting salary; free parking; 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, company pension scheme and personal development opportunities.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Accounts Assistant who is looking to join a friendly company were staff are valued and progression opportunities are offered then please contact our Recruitment Team.
Those who have the right skills and experience, our aim is that you will hear back from us within 24 hours but due to the high number of applications we are receiving at present, we are unable to respond to every application individually so If you do not hear from us within 3 days please assume that your application at this stage has not been successful. As new positions arise we will review any applications already made to us and may contact you about other suitable roles.
Resource Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to a policy of treating all its employees and job applicants equally. It is the policy of the Company to take all reasonable steps to ensure that each applicant is assessed only in accordance on the basis of their qualifications, skills and abilities to perform the relevant duties without prejudice in regards to background, religion, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, disability or gender.
Keywords: Accounts, assistant accountant, accounts assistant, finance assistant, finance administrator, accounts administrator, sales ledger, credit control, purchase ledger, sales ledger, Poole, Ferndown, Wimborne, Christchurch, Wareham, Blandford, Ringwood, Verwood, Ringwood