Trainee Finance Assistant
Trainee Finance Assistant (Leeds City Centre, £15-16k)
Castlefield Recruitment are seeking a Trainee Finance Assistant to join a prestigious professional services firm based in Leeds City Centre. The company work with an impressive array of clients and are looking to recruit a Trainee Finance Assistant on a permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is starting their career and wants to gain experience in a complex but rewarding position.
The Trainee Finance Assistant will play a key role in the day to day operations of the Finance team.
Duties will include:
- Daily processing of account payments
- Reconciling bank accounts with money received
- Processing payments and receipts
- Processing receipts
- Maintaining Excel spreadsheets
- Ad-hoc finance administrative duties
- Driven and motivated to succeed in a corporate environment
- Wanting to develop a finance-based career
- Would suit a candidate who is leaving college or university
- General numeracy and computer skills are essential
To apply for the position please use the link provided or contact Tim Gillies via Linked In