Major and Complex Property Loss Adjuster
My client a leading loss adjusting practice is seeking a Major and Complex Property Loss Adjuster
- You will be dealing with major and complex property losses 100k +
- You will deal with both commercial and domestic losses
- You will investigate, validate, negotiate and settle claims
- You will complete on-site investigations and damage surveys for claims.
- You will have continual liaisons with Insured, Insurers &/or brokers to achieve conclusion of the claims according to the policy terms and conditions
- You will work client requirements to provide a quality, customer focussed service.
A leading loss adjusting practice with an excellent reputation that prides itself on quality and integrity.
- Extensive commercial property loss adjusting experience.
- Experience of site visits and writing reports
- Qualified to ACILA
- Committed and drive to deliver results to deadline and meet performance targets
- A full driving licence and willingness to travel throughout the region
- Motivation and drive to deliver results to deadlines.
For further information contact Paul Scholes in confidence