Global, Procurement Manager, Hardware Compute, Internal Client Services
Do you extensive Hardware Compute category expertise?
Are you experienced in delivering cost savings and working on all phases of strategic sourcing projects from initiation through to contract signature including acting in a Supplier Relationship Management capacity for strategic supplier relationships post contract award?
We’re looking for a strong negotiator who is adept at advising internal clients to join our Global Procurement practice.
The Procurement Manager, Hardware Compute is responsible for advising internal clients in the Global organization on Hardware (Server, Print, Laptop and associated hardware accessories) sourcing strategies, identifying savings opportunities, delivering sourcing projects in accordance with Deloitte’s Global sourcing methodology, Risk management frameworks and Information security standards; conducting comparative analyses to empower decision making; and leading, or supporting commercial terms negotiations as required within each project.
This position has a key role in risk mitigation of the firm’s buying activity and will be responsible for ensuring the appropriate compliance functions are engaged within the sourcing cycle.
This position is responsible for managing diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution. You will also ensure that related activities are performed efficiently, effectively, and in conjunction with the lines on business plans and operating budgets.
The CoRe team makes an impact by providing five fundamental services to Deloitte around the world: knowledge services, creative services, contact center, procurement, and real estate. We develop new and innovative ways to improve how services are delivered across the Deloitte organization, leveraging our global scope and strength to serve our organization across borders.
CoRe Procurement is a service line of Deloitte Global and is an internal service organization with responsibility and oversight for procuring the products and services to support the Deloitte Network of globally distributed offices, service lines and enabling areas
Your work, your choice
How long does impact take? How long is a piece of string? How many seconds does a solution contain? How can we possibly tell? After all, impact can be huge or small. Immediate or years in the making. At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk.
We, therefore, carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. If the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated below, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Location: London. This role is also available in Manchester or Milton Keynes.
Suggested work pattern: Permanent, full-time
Your professional experience
• Previous experience in IT procurement/strategic sourcing roles.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, related discipline or equivalent qualification
• Strong communication skills, business acumen and the relationship management capability in order to manage client expectations and challenging supplier interactions in complex acquisition scenarios.
• Demonstrated accomplishments in negotiations and managing complex IT sourcing transactions. In-depth knowledge of suppliers in categories such as: Software - Perpetual and SaaS, IT Services and Outsourcing.
• Strong project management and analytical skills.
• Self-starter, independent, proactive and strategic in identifying opportunities with our internal clients and business units with respect to procurement.
• Experience building and leveraging strong business relationships with internal clients as well as external networking.
• Organized, with the ability to prioritize, multi-task and deliver results within given deadlines.
• An enthusiastic professional who thrives in a fast-paced, team focused organization.
• Confident using Excel & Power Point
Your service line: Internal Client Services
At Deloitte, we’re all about collaboration. And nowhere is this more apparent than among our 2,000-strong internal client services team. With our combined specialist skills, we provide all the essential support and advice our client-facing colleagues need, right across the firm. This enables them to focus all of their efforts on delivering the best service possible to their clients. Covering seven distinct areas; Human Resources, Clients & Markets, Finance & Legal, Shared Services, National Quality & Risk Management, IT Services, and Property & Corporate Services, together we live, breathe and deliver the Deloitte experience.
For full job description please see our Career Site
Requisition code: 163463