My exclusive client are an exciting and growing business who are specialist in their field offering an exclusive and tailored service to clients nationally with offices based on the Wirral and Warrington.
They are currently seeking a Admin Assistant with some finance duties on a permanent full time basis for this expanding and exciting business based from their office on the Wirral. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is keen to take on responsibility, in a role that will offer progression and scope for learning as the next step up on completing their AAT!
Reporting into the Financial Controller you will be responsible for;
· Accurate processing of invoices
· Daily checking of the bank and cash allocation
· Sales ledger
· Reconciliations to include bank, stock and other balance sheet accounts
· Review of business debtors and creditors
· Ad-Hoc analysis as required along with general day to day admin
Desired Skills and Experience
· Desire for a career working in a admin/financial role.
· At least one years experience working in a similar role
· Excellent Microsoft Office skills
· Self-motivated and the ability to work on own initiative
· Well organised with excellent attention to detail and a methodical and thorough approach
· Due to the location your own form of transport will be required.
· Ability to be flexible with hours as needed by the business.
· Good Maths/Science A Level or similar
· Strong communication skills with a customer focused and positive "happy to do" attitude
· Understanding of accounting systems and ledgers
· IT literate with experience using Excel and standard accounting packages
For further information on this or any of our vacancies, please call the Chester office today for a confidential discussion or alternatively forward your CV and cover letter.
Due to the high level of interest that we generally receive for our advertised roles unfortunately we cannot always respond to each application. Therefore if you do not hear back from one of our experienced consultants you have not been short-listed for this role.