An excellent opportunity has arisen to work for a leading insurance broker as a team leader to lead and develop a team of insurance sales advisersAbout the role
- You will lead a team of inbound sales advisers
- You will be responsible for the team’s production levels in terms of sales and the conversion ratio.
- You will be managing a team of up to 14 advisers
- You will optimise telesales opportunities in a high volume inbound lead environment
- You will use various techniques to improve the performance of your team
- You will develop the product knowledge of your team members
- You will remain compliant with regulations at all times
My client is a leading insurance broker. They pride themselves on staff development and offer an excellent benefits packageSkills/Experience required
- It is essential that you have team leading experience and a proven track record as a team leader of improving performance
- You will have sound and successful experience of leading and developing a sale teams in a call centre environment
- My client is looking for a team leader that can drive performance and are not just merely a stats person.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to originate and deliver sales strategy.
- Strong sales leadership and the capability to enable others to deliver against challenging targets
- Effective influencing, organisational and motivational capability
- Professional in all respects with a high level of personal credibility
For further information contact Paul Scholes in confidence