Audit Senior | Central London
AJ Chambers have a new opportunity to work for a Top 20 firm of Chartered Accountants comprising 70+ Partners. This award-winning firm have been established for an impressive 160 years.
Our client provides a comprehensive benefit scheme which includes flexible holiday entitlements, health screening, life insurance, critical illness covers, a contributory pension plan and childcare vouchers.
As an Audit Senior you would be working on a portfolio of clients including Hollywood studios, as well as independent film and television production companies in the US and UK, alongside other film and television production services, such as film financiers, post production houses.
- Preparation and audit of British film certifications.
- Construction of business plans and financial models to reflect varied businesses and opportunities within the film and television industries.
- Preparation of production expenditure analyses for inclusion in tax returns
- Planning and preparation of valuations for film titles, film libraries, income streams, and other intellectual property.
- Preparation and audit of funding applications and reports
- Preparation and audit of production cost reports for both individual productions and co ??? productions
- ACA/ACCA Qualified
- Experience working roles within practice
- Professional training experience with exposure to a good range of clients both size and sector.
- The perfect candidate for role should look to assess, improve and achieve objectives
- Should work productively and cooperatively with others
- Participation with the team to support the firm???s goals
- Listens to fellow collogues, understands and communicates confidently.
For more information on this role please either apply directly or contact Lauren Hunsdon at AJ Chambers.