- Previous experience in a similar guest facing environment.
- Excellent guest interaction and communication skills.
- Available to work weekends and public holidays.
- An engaging, professional and fun demeanor.
- Enthusiastic to engage in regular training and development programs for the spa.
- Responsible for welcoming and registering all spa guests upon their arrival.
- To be knowledgeable about treatments, facilities and pricing in order to recommend accordingly to guests.
- Answer all telephone enquiries and book guests in accordingly using the Book4Time system.
- Confirm and cancel appointments as required in line with the Spa cancellation policy.
- Responsible for post treatment and after care advice for the guests before or after treatments.
- Process all payments and issue Gift Vouchers when requested.
- Actively promote the spa, treatments, services and retail, as well as programmes, promotions and/or discounts available.
- Handle guests' questions and concerns professionally and courteously.
- Constructive and regular Performance Review system.
- 28 days holiday (increasing based on length of service).
- Quarterly Employee Award Ceremony, team activities and social events.
- Discounted Employee and Friends & Family rates on rooms and F&B.
- Meals on duty and uniforms/ dry-cleaning provided.
- Discounted Gym membership.
- Enrolment into schemes and incentives such as Ride to Work, Season ticket loan and Pension.
You must have the Right to Work in the UK to be eligible for this role. Documentation may be required at interview stage. Sea Containers London Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants and incumbents are selected, placed, trained, compensated and promoted without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital, or disability or other classifications protected by applicable law. In addition, Sea Containers London Ltd, provides a reasonable accommodation for applicants/incumbents with disabilities. Please advise Human Resources if you require a reasonable accommodation.