Part-time Garment Prining and Embroidery Operative
We are a Sports Retailer that specialises in Hockey, Rugby and Netball kit and equipment, we are currently looking for a Production Operative for our garment printing and embroidery department in Leicester. The department has a range of garment printing systems in place from Vinyl Transfer printing to DTG (direct to garment), as well as embroidery.
This is a busy and varied role where no 2 days are the same! No previous experience necessary as full training will be given.
- Prepare merchandise and decoration for printing and embroidery
- Prepare Artwork for print and embroidery
- Operate printing and embroidery equipment
- Pick and pack orders
Requirements of the role:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good accuracy and organisational skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work to target
Working hours: Negotiable between 9.00-5.30 Mon-Fri
Job Type: ~ Part Time 20 hrs per week
Salary: £6.95-£7.20 per hour