Analytical Development Scientist, Fixed term contract up to 12 months
We currently have an exciting opportunity for Analytical Development Scientist to join our growing team at our Milton Park site, on a fixed-term contract. This role requires an individual who has strong analytical and collaborative skills as well as high attention to detail and enjoys a fast paced and changing environment.
- To meet all safety and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) requirements during day to day working. To be responsible for own housekeeping within the lab and ensure the lab is left in a suitable state for use by others.
- To analyse samples, using appropriate methods, to the required standards producing high quality data.
- To ensure that equipment/instrumentation is calibrated and maintained and that laboratory records/ documentation complies with cGMPs.
- Highlights issues and seeks advice if problems occur.
- Plans own work on a daily basis to maximise efficiency.
- Shows capability of learning / understanding pharmaceutical knowledge and applying or remembering for future use.
- Communicates and interacts effectively within the team and contacts outside the team - verbally or via written documents.
- Experience in Pharmaceutical, Analytical Chemistry or Bio-pharmaceutical type industry. Amount of experience required is dependent on level of qualification held.
- Experienced in working to GMP (good manufacturing practice).
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
- Flexible, organized and methodical.
- Ability to evaluate and interpret data.
With competitive salaries, we also provide an excellent benefit package including Pension, Private Medical Cover, Life Assurance, and a Short Term Incentive Program. In addition, we provide free on-site parking.
We would really love to hear from you. If you have the relevant skills and experience and love a challenging but rewarding role, please send your current CV to or visit our Patheon Careers site for more information.