Returnships - IT & Business
Getting Back to Business Programme
Have you taken a career break of more than a year? Are you looking to step back into a successful and rewarding career? The FDM Getting Back to Business Programme includes 7 weeks of free training followed by full time employment with our prestigious client base. Stemming from FDM’s Women in IT initiative, which strives to redress the gender imbalance within the IT sector, the programme is ideally suited for women who are looking to return to work following a career break.
We are looking for experienced professionals who can contribute drive, initiative and assertiveness. Building upon existing experience, the programme will update skills and knowledge and provide ongoing support and mentoring throughout the training and whilst on client site.
*If you are a contractor looking for your next role, please contact the resourcing team on email@example.com
About the Programme
The Getting Back to Business Programme provides training for people looking for a career in business services. You will receive:
- Mentoring and networking opportunities to facilitate your transition back into business
- Fully-funded professional business and technical training in our state of the art London training centre (professional skills, Excel VBA, PRINCE2 and Financial Industry Awareness (FIA) amongst others)
- Placements on-site working with one or more of our prestigious clients
- Flexible training hours of 09:30am – 4:30pm Monday – Friday, to help accommodate personal commitments
- Fast-track career progression to get you back into business
- Continuous on-site support and development
- Job security for a minimum of 2 years
- Weekly travel allowance during training
- A competitive starting salary
- Looking to return to work after a career break of more than a year
- Have previous experience in either Business Analysis or Project Management
- Excellent IT knowledge/skills
- Have an interest in becoming a business consultant
- Be able to commit to a 2 year contract with FDM once the training is complete
- Be able to work full-time in a role within a 1 hour commute of central London
FDM takes pride in being an award-winning company that champions diversity in the workplace. Our commitment to ensure a more equal workforce was recognised at the National Graduate Recruitment Awards where FDM was awarded with The Diversity Recruitment Award. FDM’s COO was also once again recognised in the Computer Weekly 50 most influential women in UK IT 2016.
If you have a business analysis/project management background and are looking to return to the IT industry, please send us your CV for immediate consideration. Our next course will begin on April 3rd, 2017.
For more information click here: FDM Getting Back to Business
To apply online please click 'APPLY' link below.