Business Analyst - Software Project
Business Analyst - Software Project Bristol GBP35k - GBP55k p.a. depending on experience
Business Analyst required for Bristol start-up company to support team with market launch of new software
As Business Analyst, you will produce documentation detailing the business requirements necessary for development and testing by writing user stories / acceptance criteria with responsibilities including:
- liaison with the product team / clients to determine optimum route to meet requirements
- creating user flows / wireframes / maps for current / future design of products / services
- continuous review of development work to ensure business / user needs are satisfied
- contributing ideas to the continuous improvement and development of products
Our client is a start-up business developing the next generation SaaS platform for the vocational training / education sector. Utilising the latest cloud technology, this software platform will provide a true end-to-end, integrated learner management and e-portfolio solution - and enable training providers, employers and colleges to manage, drive and maximise their learner programmes. The Government's 2020 Apprenticeship Strategy will drive unprecedented change in the sector and our client's market-leading solution is designed to tap into record levels of funding and business interest. The business is fully funded with ambitious plans and the Founders have an impressive track record of success in the sector.
As Business Analyst, you will have substantial experience in a similar role with an excellent knowledge of business process modelling / mapping / analysis and the full project lifecycle. Desirable experience includes knowledge of apprenticeships software / the training provider sector / government funding policies etc. Familiar with working in an agile environment you will need:
- excellent verbal / written communication skills / good attention to detail
- ability to manage workload in an efficient and timely manner
- strong organisational and problem solving skills
- initiative, creative and proactive approach to issues
- a willingness to learn / share / develop knowledge and skills
If you wish to be considered for the role of Business Analyst, please forward your CV stating current remuneration details and availability quoting reference 272447R.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: business analyst jobs bpr bpm jobs Bristol SaaS software development Bristol business process analyst consultancy b.a. jobs ba
ThreePeople advertises vacancies on behalf of clients. If your CV matches our clients requirements, we will forward your details to them to confirm your suitability. By applying for this role, you consent to the submission of your details for this purpose only. Your CV will not be retained by ThreePeople for future use.