The Permanent division of Robert Half Finance and Accounting are working in partnership with a dynamic, FMCG organisation based just outside of Peterborough to recruit a proactive and career focused Finance Manager who is keen to develop communications and relationships across the business, control the budget & forecasting process and ensure cash management is understood.
Working directly for the Divisional Controller you will provide accurate and timely information on the financial performance of the business and support the decision making process. Key responsibilities will include:
- Maintain and develop the weekly cash flow forecast
- Report daily on companies cash position and consolidate report both on a division and consolidated basis
- Review and challenge the budget and forecast submissions
- Manage and develop a small team
- Improve controls, systems and processes and support senior managers across finance with ongoing projects
- Ideal candidates will have worked in a similar role and be in the latter stages of qualification if not fully qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Strong communication skills - capable of working with both internal and external stakeholders
- High degree of commercial acumen
- Strong Excel knowledge
- Able to work within tight deadlines
- Results orientated, with a desire succeed
- It would also be desirable to have line management or supervisory experience
Our client has aggressive growth plans and continues to push to become a global leader within the industry. They offer excellent career development and are looked upon as an employer of choice.
Salary & Benefits
The role of Finance Manager is paying between GBP38,000 - GBP48,000 and outstanding benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.