Finance Business Partner (costs)
5 days left
- Full Time
Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
Robert Half are currently working with one of the UK's leading FMCG brands with market leading brands recognised world wide, to recruit a skilled cost focused finance business partner to work in their South West based office reporting to the UK FD.
This strategic cost focused role is hugely important for the business to help improve efficiency's and build strong relationships across the business.
- Monitor financial performance against KPIs across multiple functions.
- Monitor costs and allocation forecast against targets.
- Work with multiple functions to consider the financial impact of various projects.
- Act as a senior business contact and liaison for various internal teams within the business.
- Facilitate continuous improvement through use of KPIs and strong internal relationships.
The successful candidate will have strong business partnering experience and ability to work alongside various non-finance stakeholders explaining complex financial information in a value add manner that ensures wider support for the function.
Ideally the successful candidate will:
- Extensive business partnering ability
- Finance knowledge
- Strong information systems knowledge
For more information please get in touch with Oliver Price at Robert Half on or or apply and Oliver will contact you if you are a good fit for the role within a week.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.