Part-time, Private Personal Assistant
Part time Private PA – London
Part time position for Private Personal Assistant in London.
The position requires the candidate to work in an individual’s home, home office or business, therefore discretion, integrity and good references are essential.
Please note, the position is part-time only and applicants should be based within easy travel distance from London as the roles involve travelling to client’s homes in London, sometimes two in one day
Candidates should demonstrate the following:
- Minimum three years’ experience as a Personal Assistant – a Private or Family PA background is preferred, but as some clients require both business and personal assistance, experience as a Business PA/EA and other managerial positions are valuable and transferable depending on experience
- Confidence working both on a one-to-one basis and virtually with clients, and taking responsibility for ongoing projects in the client’s absence
- Extensive experience of administrative support and project management – clients will require help with a variety of projects, such as diary management, sourcing staff, property management, office and basic IT support, basic bookkeeping,UK /US taxes and research
- Exemplary organisation, communication and written skills, and an intuitive, meticulous and pro-active approach to problem solving
- Excellent IT skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office, Mac, Excel, and typing speed of minimum 60wpm
Above all, we are looking for candidates who are reliable, professional and discreet, with an energetic and enthusiastic attitude, who are willing to go the extra mile to get things done.
If you feel you meet the criteria for this role, please send a clear and detailed CV showing your experience and location, with reference to the above skills.
We endeavour to reply to all applications; however, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, please understand that, on this occasion, you have not been selected. However, we may keep your CV on file for future employment opportunities.