Digital Partnerships Executive
Digital Partnerships Executive
Who we are
Mumsnet is the UK’s biggest website for parents, and our purpose is to make their lives easier. We’ve got some of the busiest forums in Europe, with users offering each other advice and support 24/7 (as well as more content, bloggers, videos, events and campaigns than you can shake a rattle at). We want to be indispensably useful for parents, and a great place to work.
Why work for us?
We’ve grown steadily and sustainably over the last 16 odd years and we’ve got every intention of carrying on. We’re building a high-performance, collaborative and agile work environment. We believe that mistakes are human, but learning is divine. We put purpose before profits, we’re committed to diversity and equality, and our computers - metaphorically speaking - say 'YES'. We don't only want to hire the best people: we want to retain them. If you need some flexibility, let us know and we’ll do our best.
We host sandwich lunches, staff parties and knowledge sessions; we have a choir, a book club and a football team; and we have our own yoga studio while remaining tolerant of the Lycra-averse. Working for Mumsnet means never having to pretend you don’t have a family (or other commitments) and we promise never to keep you away from the school sports day.
Where we are
We’re based in sunny Kentish Town, where you’re never more than 500 metres away from a sourdough pizza and an elaborately refurbished pub.
We're on the hunt for a Digital Partnerships Executive to source great deals from brands for our brilliant community of parents. We want someone who can find our users offers and services that they can’t find anywhere else.
You will work within the Mumsnet’s Affiliate Marketing team. We’re developing exciting new ways of working with brands and we want a vibrant new team member to support today’s business and be involved in implementing future changes.
This role would suit someone who has an interest in digital marketing and would like to work for a well-known media business. You may have recently graduated or be looking for your second job and want to take a step up in your career. If you’d like to make a difference and become a meaningful part of a small but growing team, then we want to hear from you.
What you will do
- Represent a high-profile media brand
- Build partnerships with brands directly as well as via affiliate network
- Identify trends on Mumsnet and use these to inform our strategy moving forwards
- Develop new, exciting ways to work with brands on Mumsnet
- Design and deliver campaigns which work for both sides of the partnership
- Initiate, develop and nurture superb client relationships
- Understand Mumsnet users and source deals they will love
- Contribute to proposition development and work with the team to find new ways to help Mumsnet users access the deals they want
- Identify and approach great potential clients
- Gather assets and data from stakeholders
- Help with administration within the affiliate marketing team
- Work enthusiastically to demanding targets
- Provide informative weekly data analysis - we don’t like guessing
What you must have
- An interest in digital sales/marketing and a passion for bringing in new business and hitting targets
- Proficient in creating and delivering engaging presentations for clients
- Strong numeracy skills
- Ability to build positive working relationships with clients and other Mumsnet team members to help drive growth
- A love for objective, pragmatic post-campaign analysis, and the flexibility to change approach if necessary
- Excellent verbal and written English and great communication skills
It’d be nice if you had
- An existing understanding of Mumsnet and its users; failing that, you’ll need to get up to speed fast
The role is five days a week but we are proud to be a flexible employer and would certainly consider flexible options for the right candidate.
If all of this sounds good to you, please apply with your CV and a covering letter that demonstrates some of the qualities we’re looking for.
Deadline for applications is Friday, 14th April 2017.
We’ll be calling the best candidates for interview as soon as we spot them so don’t delay in applying!