My client is an innovative fintech company who are in an exciting period of growth. This is an opportunity to join a company where you can make an impact immediately while working with exciting partners.
This role will cover off all bases and is a great opportunity for an experienced Partnerships Executive looking for a new challenge in a dynamic fintech company.
- Sourcing, developing and managing key industry partnerships within the travel industry
- Identify key partners, establish relationships and close commercial agreements
- Deliver proposals and presentations that speaks to the partners' needs, concerns and objectives
- Nurture existing partner relationships to deliver increased revenue
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences,
- Identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions and differentiators
- Identify new partnership opportunities within different sectors that will lead to an increase in sales
- Strong commercial background within the travel industry
- Ability to own and drive a range of commercial partnership opportunities
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role
- A proven background in managing commercial relationships, lead sourcing and closing deals
- Ideally, degree educated or equivalent
To apply for the Partnerships Manager position, please click the 'Apply' button or email (see below)