Property & Asset Administrator
Job Role: Property & Asset Administrator
Salary/Rate: GBP30,000 - GBP32,000 per annum
Start Date: ASAP
Clearance: BPSS Clearance, Willing to Undergo SC Clearance
Property & Asset Administrator - Permanent - Hampshire - GBP30,000 - GBP32,000 per annum
Reporting to the Lead Asset Manager, liaise across the business to meet programme and contractual requirements for the planning and allocation of programme assets. This post is based in Hampshire and will involve occasional travel.
- Plan and manage asset provisioning to meet Production requirements. Including Development Test & Trials support, retrofit planning and spares provisioning.
- Produce/Status resource requirements using Basis of Estimate (BOEs) for new and existing programmes.
- Oversee the safekeeping of assets, maintenance of records, asset tracking to ensure proper use, physical protection and accurate asset accounting.
- Manage the transition of assets between contracts as required.
- Liaise with Configuration Management to ensure correct asset configuration.
- Liaise with Export & Business Practices to ensure compliance of freight/asset movement.
- Liaise with the Sub Contract Programme Managers (SPMs) and Integrated Project Team (IPT) leads to ensure asset plans meet the requirements.
- Coordinate with production/retrofit teams to facilitate asset on-site support and upgrades.
- Identify risks and help define mitigation process to reduce/illuminate risk exposure.
- Support the acquisition, use, and disposition of assets owned by or under the custody of our client.
- Provide Asset Management status to Management, Customers and Suppliers as required.
- Materials Requirement Planning (MRP) qualification and/or previous knowledge and experience for detailed planning, prioritization and execution in a similar capacity.
- Previous Production/Production Control and Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRPII) knowledge and experience.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills to multitask across multiple programmes.
- Proactive approach to completing tasks to meet demanding schedule requirements.
- Problem solving of complex issues involving multiple functions across the business.
- Excellent communication skills both written and orally.
- Experience of facilitating solutions with customers, suppliers, and functional organizations.
- Previous experience in defining and managing contract requirements for the acquisition, use, and disposition of Customer/Government Furnished Equipment etc.
- Previous Supply Chain Management/Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MROs) experience.
- Confident self-starter, capable of innovation and lateral thinking and engenders respect for professional competency
- Strong analytical and planning skills and Time Management - able to prioritize several tasks and keep them running simultaneously (multitasking) against tight schedules and demanding environment.
- Team Work - The ability to work with others across a number of departments on a combined tasks, make contributions to the tasks and share the responsibility of the outcome
- Good oral and written communication skills and ability to assimilate information quickly.
- Enthusiastic not only motivate yourself, but motivate others as well and committed to see a project through from the start to the finish.
You will be required to hold a minimum of SC security clearance. If you do not hold an active SC clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2017.