ERP Consultant Pre & Post-Sales
ERP CONSULTANT - PRE & POST-SALES
HOME BASED - Ideally Midlands
An excellent opportunity for a driven, ambitious and energetic ERP professional to join the consultancy team at this progressive and expanding organisation.
You will need to be a goal-oriented individual to be a part of an exciting, growing company with an ever-evolving product range. You will be self-motivated and driven individual who is outcome-oriented, methodical and tenacious. It is important to be able to seamlessly and effectively interact with a closely-knit team. The position has excellent career development potential working with one of the world's leading ERP software vendors.
- Provide the sales and marketing teams with assistance throughout the sales process including qualification, RFI, RFP, proposal and demonstration stages; handover to the implementation services team and post-implementation support teams
- Deliver implementation consultancy support to both new and pre-existing customers
- Engage in client discovery sessions to design and deliver custom functional/technical demonstrations of IQMS ERP and MES software
- Understand the business needs of both prospects and customers and find suitable solutions to address any issues
- Build relationships and increase company visibility by attending trade shows, industry-related events and other similar activities.
Skills & experience:
- Experience working with ERP software
- Knowledge and experience of business processes in the manufacturing sector
- Experience working with stakeholders at senior management and board level
- Knowledge and experience with medium and large, complex implementation projects
- Strong financial, supply chain and/or manufacturing background
- Proven ability to develop and make compelling solution engineering presentations and software demonstrations
- Excellent communication skills with a proven ability to engage and build rapport internally and externally
- Ability and willingness to be trained in IQMS ERP and MES software
- Full driving licence.
CRL operates as an employment agency and employment business