Part- time Accountant (Homebased)
Accountant - Flexible Working - Part-time
Up to £40,000 depending on hours
This is an exciting opportunity to be involved in an accountancy practice that is growing by 100%.
This is a flexible role and you can work from home. However, we would like you to come to the West End office once a week on Monday for at least 2 hours to look at what is working, planning jobs to be completed, provide recommendations etc. Your input will be extremely valued.
You need to be very organised and take ownership of the portfolio of clients.
We're looking for a personable and outgoing Qualified/Part Qualified Accountant or "qualified by experience" individual who is currently working for a firm of accountants to manage a portfolio of clients.
We have a firm culture statement that details the culture we are developing that we will share with you at the interview. This includes being supportive, friendly and professional.
We are flexible with the hours you wish to work each week and we will work to accommodate your needs as much as possible.
You will need to have experience in a small/medium size accountancy practice including experience of:-
- Liaising with clients to obtain the books and records and passing them to staff to prepare the accounts and CT600
- Reviewing accounts/CT600 prepared and liaising with the client with queries to produce the final set
- Attending client meetings if necessary
- Managing a portfolio of clients
The skills required:
- ACA or ACCA qualified or part qualified
- 3-5 years experience working in an accountancy practice
It would be extremely beneficial if you were also Xero qualified as well.
We very much look forward to hearing from you.