Returnships - IT & Business
Have you taken a career break of more than a year?
Are you looking to step back into a successful and rewarding career?
The FDM Getting Back to Business Programme includes 7 weeks of free training followed by full time employment with our prestigious client base. Stemming from FDM’s Women in IT initiative, which strives to redress the gender imbalance within the IT sector, the programme is ideally suited for women who are looking to return to work following a career break.
About the Programme
The Getting Back to Business Programme provides training for people looking for a career in business services. You will receive:
- Mentoring and networking opportunities to facilitate your transition back into business
- Fully-funded professional business and technical training in our state of the art London training centre (professional skills, Excel, VBA, PRINCE2 and Financial Industry Awareness (FIA) amongst others)
- Placements on-site working with one or more of our prestigious clients
- Flexible training hours of 09:30am – 4:30pm, Monday – Friday, to help accommodate personal commitments
- Fast-track career progression to get you back into business
- Continuous on-site support and development
- Job security for a minimum of 2 years
- Competitive starting salary
- Looking to return to work after a career break of more than a year
- Have previous experience in either Business Analysis or Project Management
- Excellent IT knowledge/skills
- Have an interest in becoming a business consultant
- Be able to commit to a 2 year contract with FDM once the training is complete
- Be able to work full-time in a role within a 1 hour commute of central London
We are looking for professional people with a business analysis/project management background who are looking to enter into to the IT industry. Please click here to send us your CV for immediate consideration.
We have multiple start dates for courses across the year; please refer to our website for the next start date and further information on the FDM Getting Back to Busineess Programme. If you are a contractor looking for your next role, please ensure that you have a minimum career break of 1 year to be considered for the programme.
FDM takes pride in being an award-winning company that champions diversity in the workplace. Our commitment to ensure a more equal workforce was recognised at the National Graduate Recruitment Awards where FDM was awarded with The Diversity Recruitment Award. FDM’s COO was also once again recognised in the Computer Weekly 50 most influential women in UK IT 2016.
For more information click here: FDM Getting Back to Business
To apply online please click 'APPLY' link below.