Membership Sales Advisor
It's not work. It's life. We are the leading luxury fitness and lifestyle company that achieves the extraordinary every day. We create an integrated approach to the well-balanced life - from personal training to group fitness to rejuvenating wellness treatments.
Our company continues to grow into new markets while integrating new brands into the fold. Equinox lifestyle concepts and products include full service spas, healthy gourmet cafes, upscale, stylish clothing boutiques and a newly launched web magazine, Q Blog. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga and Soul Cycle, are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to reach their goals and exceed their own performance expectations.
We pride ourselves on having more than seventy locations across the U.S., including many New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Miami, Boston, and Dallas. For more information on Equinox Fitness Clubs, visit .
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for selling club memberships
- Prospect new business and clients
- Host events and workshops for in-club lead generation
- Achieve or exceed individual sales goals, renewals and ancillary service goals
- Conduct pre-planning activities each month including strategic outreach, for securing member referrals
- Build rapport and lasting relationships with prospective and current members
- Under the leadership of a General Manager, the support of a Regional Sales Manager and a sales team, Advisors must display, have knowledge of and participate in all the club's services, programs, and products
- A bachelor's degree
- 2 years' minimum proven track record in Sales within a luxury market
- Experience within a Customer Service or Hospitality industry a bonus
- Established network in our target market of St. James' and Mayfair preferred
- An entrepreneurial spirit and proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic, energetic, personable and friendly disposition
- Personal passion for health and fitness
- Willing and able to work evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to work as part of a small team whom work closely together
- Comprehensive training program focused on: sales, lead generation & marketing, exercise science, fitness programming, luxury brand communications, business analytics, & systems
- Complimentary membership to Equinox!
- Leadership development. Many of the most senior leaders at Equinox started as Membership Advisors.
- Career opportunities in the following functions: Sales, Account Management, Marketing, Operations
- Satisfaction! You'll have great satisfaction knowing you are improving every new member's life and saving some by selling the Equinox lifestyle
- Employee discounts at our Shop, Spa, & Personal Training
- Annual earning potential over GBP50K
Energetic and fun work environment ??? we work hard but we play hard, too!