Job Role: Project Co-ordinator
Location: South Hampshire
Salary/Rate: GBP30,000 per annum
Clearance: SC Clearance (or willing to undergo)
- Deliver services in Scheduling, Cost, Risk and Earned Value Management (EVM)
- Development and maintenance of Performance Measurement Baselines, ensuring fully integrated Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), Statement of Work (SOW), Schedule, Earned Value and Risk baselines
- Develop and maintain the Integrated Master Plan and Schedule (IMP and IMS) to plan activities, dependencies, deliverables and milestones. The IMS will coherently merge the individual work package schedules and shall be suitable for planning, prioritising and monitoring the team's workload
- Schedule analysis such as integrity analysis, critical path assessment and sensitivity and criticality path analysis by means of Monte Carlo Analysis or similar approach.
- Deliver a cost management service
- Co-ordinate lead Internal Programme Review (IPR) meetings, ensure actions are closed in a timely manner.
- Provide timely supporting cost data to both Programme and Functional Management
- Support creation and maintenance of workload plans
- Undertake the generation of the weekly and monthly reports, ensuring variances are identified, subsequently reviewed and corrected
- Undertaking of labour utilisation analysis
- Raising, processing and verification of purchase orders and invoices
- Support Work Package Managers with the establishment of Earned Value (EV) plans and appropriate use of EV techniques, together with analysis of their work packages in terms of performance/variance to plan
- Assist Programme Control Lead with delivering a risk management service for Programme risks identification, assessment, mitigation planning, mitigation action tracking and reporting of risks and opportunities status.
- Co-ordinate Monthly Risk Management Reviews working closely with the Programme Manager re Agenda Items and Meeting Action Items.
- Provide risk analysis by means of Monte Carlo analysis or similar, in support of Management requirements
- Offer guidance, support and professional advice as required to ensure and maintain a positive team culture
- Participation in development, documenting, execution, monitoring and improvement of department processes to ensure economic, rapid responses to existing and new customer requirements
- Educated in MS (Microsoft) Project??
- Established knowledge in the application of Earned Value Management, particularly on complex or large engineering programmes.
- Proficient in Programme Management tools for EVM, schedule and risk management and proficient in the use of MS Excel?? in support of cost control
- Frequent use, understanding and application of EVM principles, concepts practices and standards. General knowledge of industry and company practices
- Able to develop solutions to moderate complexity problems with reference to standard processes and policies
- Self starter. Capable of working under general supervision/direction and conduct work without the constant supervision of management, however reviewed for soundness and accuracy
- Good listener and quick to gain an appreciation of the problem
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Be able to respect sensitivities when developing solutions with the team. Good ethics will be practiced at all times.
- Possess a "can do" attitude and be energetic and enthusiastic at all times
- Be able to establish good working relationships with other professionals across the company and with customers
- Knowledge of additional functional areas such as Engineering and Operations would be an advantage
- Experience in using a Risk/Opportunity Management Tool
RECOMMEND A FRIEND:
If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own.
You will be required to hold a minimum of SC security clearance. If you do not hold an active SC clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2017.